Evolution of market shares with repeated purchases and heterogeneous network externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 1998.
"Market structure and the timing of technology adoption with network externalities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Choi, J.P., 1996. "Market Structure and the Timing of Technology Adoption with Network Externalities," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 1996_06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010.
"Bandwagon Effects and Long Run Technology Choice,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
501, David K. Levine.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1992. "Product Introduction with Network Externalities," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 55-83, March.
- Joseph Farrell & Garth Saloner, 1985.
"Installed Base and Compatibility With Implications for Product Preannouncements,"
385, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joseph Farrell & Garth Saloner, 1986. "Installed Base and Compatibility, With Implications for Product Preannouncements," Working papers 411, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-41, August.
- Liangjie Zhao & Wenqi Duan, 2014. "Simulating the Evolution of Market Shares: The Effects of Customer Learning and Local Network Externalities," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 53-70, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.