A Model of Commodity Differentiation with Indivisibilities and Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984.
"On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984. "On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Beth Allen, 2005. "On the definition of differentiated products in the real world," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 3-20, 01.
- Jones, Larry E, 1984.
"A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 507-30, March.
- Konrad PODCZECK, 1998. "Quasi-Equilibrium and Equilibrium in a Large Production Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Vienna Economics Papers vie9811, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver D, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition in a Large Economy with Differentiated Commodities," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.