Edward C. Prescott’s contributions to economics: guest editors’ introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee Ohanian & Andres Arias & Gary Hansen, 2005.
"Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?,"
2005 Meeting Papers
927, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andres Arias & Gary Hansen & Lee Ohanian, 2007. "Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Andres Arias & Gary D. Hansen & Lee E. Ohanian, 2006. "Why Have Business Cycle Fluctuations Become Less Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 12079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991.
"Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory,"
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989. "Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sandro Brusco & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2007.
"Deregulation with Concensus,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
07-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985.
"The equity premium: A puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1998.
"Needed: A Theory of Total Factor Productivity,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 525-51, August.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Xiangrong JIN, 2006.
"Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
06.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong Jin, 2007. "Intangible capital, corporate valuation and asset pricing," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 157-177, July.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-18, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Jin, Xiangrong, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.