Subjective recursive expected utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 30 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 2001. ""Third down with a yard to go": recursive expected utility and the Dixit-Skeath conundrum," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 275-286, December.
- Machina Mark J. & Schmeidler David, 1995.
"Bayes without Bernoulli: Simple Conditions for Probabilistically Sophisticated Choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 106-128, October.
- Mark J. Machina & David Schmeidler, 1994. "Bayes Without Bernoulli: Simple Conditions for Probabilistically Sophisticated Choice," Discussion Papers 1088, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bernard Dumas & Raman Uppal & Tan Wang, 1998.
"Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dumas, Bernard & Uppal, Raman & Wang, Tan, 2000. "Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 240-259, August.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1959. "Stationary Ordinal Utility and Impatience," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 81, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Costis Skiadas, 1997. "Conditioning and Aggregation of Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 347-368, March.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2011.
"Dynamic choice under ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(3), September.
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice from Misapplications of Mundell (1961 ) and the Remedy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 326-350, 02.
- Baillon, Aurélien & Driesen, Bram & Wakker, Peter P., 2012. "Relative concave utility for risk and ambiguity," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 481-489.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Chenghu Ma, 2008. "Preferences over location-scale family," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 119-146, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.