Regional Learning Dynamics and Systems of Education and Training: A European Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13132
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry & Innovation, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- P Cooke & M G Uranga & G Etxebarria, 1998. "Regional systems of innovation: an evolutionary perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1584, September.
- Bjørn Asheim & Lars Coenen, 2006.
"Contextualising Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalising Learning Economy: On Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 163-173, 01.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Contextualizing Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalizing Learning Economy: On Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2005/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bjørn Asheim, . "Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity," STEP Report series 199503, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-70, December.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999. "Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 305-317.
- Anthony Arundel & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Antoin Valeyre, 2006. "The Organization of Work and Innovative Performance A comparison of the EU-15," DRUID Working Papers 06-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth & Potjagailo, Galina, 2013. "When do adults learn? A cohort analysis of adult education in Europe," CEPS Papers 8059, Centre for European Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.