Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Busseri & Michael Busseri & Stanley Sadava & Nancy DeCourville, 2007. "A Hybrid Model for Research on Subjective Well-being: Examining Common- and Component-specific Sources of Variance in Life Satisfaction, Positive Affect, and Negative Affect," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 413-445, September.
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- Ömer Şimşek, 2009. "Happiness Revisited: Ontological Well-Being as a Theory-Based Construct of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 505-522, October.
- Amery Wu & Yan Liu & Anne Gadermann & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Multiple-Indicator Multilevel Growth Model: A Solution to Multiple Methodological Challenges in Longitudinal Studies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 123-142, June.
- Anne Gadermann & Bruno Zumbo, 2007. "Investigating the Intra-Individual Variability and Trajectories of Subjective Well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Mònica González & Germà Coenders & Ferran Casas, 2008. "Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta, 2010. "Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 723-732, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.