Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Busseri & Michael Busseri & Stanley Sadava & Nancy DeCourville, 2007. "A Hybrid Model for Research on Subjective Well-being: Examining Common- and Component-specific Sources of Variance in Life Satisfaction, Positive Affect, and Negative Affect," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 413-445, September.
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- Ömer Şimşek, 2009. "Happiness Revisited: Ontological Well-Being as a Theory-Based Construct of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 505-522, October.
- Amery Wu & Yan Liu & Anne Gadermann & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Multiple-Indicator Multilevel Growth Model: A Solution to Multiple Methodological Challenges in Longitudinal Studies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 123-142, June.
- Anne Gadermann & Bruno Zumbo, 2007. "Investigating the Intra-Individual Variability and Trajectories of Subjective Well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Mònica González & Germà Coenders & Ferran Casas, 2008. "Using Non-linear Models for a Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta, 2010. "Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 723-732, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.