Investigating the Intra-Individual Variability and Trajectories of Subjective Well-being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 81 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002. "Re-Examining Adaptation and the Setpoint Model of Happiness: Reactions to Changes in Marital Status," DELTA Working Papers 2002-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- M. Stones & Thomas Hadjistavropoulos & Holly Tuuko & Albert Kozma, 1995. "Happiness has traitlike and statelike properties: A reply to Veenhoven," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 129-144, October.
- Terence Bostic & J.T. Ptacek, 2001. "Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 355-373, December.
- Cameron McIntosh, 2001. "Report on the Construct Validity of the Temporal Satisfaction With Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 37-56, April.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1998. "Two State-Trait Discussions on Happiness. A Reply to Stones et al," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 211-225, March.
- D. Thomas & Edward Hughes & Bruno Zumbo, 1998. "On Variable Importance in Linear Regression," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 253-275, November.
- Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta, 2010. "Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 723-732, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.