Multiple-Indicator Multilevel Growth Model: A Solution to Multiple Methodological Challenges in Longitudinal Studies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002.
"Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction,"
DELTA Working Papers
2002-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Andrew E. Clark & Yannis Georgellis, 2002. "Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Andrew E. Clark & Yannis Georgellis, 2002. "Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Terence Bostic & J.T. Ptacek, 2001. "Personality Factors and the Short-Term Variability in Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 355-373, December.
- William Meredith, 1993. "Measurement invariance, factor analysis and factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 525-543, December.
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002. "Re-Examining Adaptation and the Setpoint Model of Happiness: Reactions to Changes in Marital Status," DELTA Working Papers 2002-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- D. Thomas & Edward Hughes & Bruno Zumbo, 1998. "On Variable Importance in Linear Regression," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 253-275, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.