Happiness: Classic Theory in the Light of Current Research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J.J. Ehrhardt & W.E. Saris & R. Veenhoven, 2000. "Stability of Life-satisfaction over Time," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 177-205, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, .
IEW - Working Papers
022, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bulmahn, Thomas, 2000. "Modernity and happiness: the case of Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 00-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Peggy Schyns, 1998. "Crossnational Differences in Happiness: Economic and Cultural Factors Explored," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Wolfgang Glatzer & Mathias Bös, 1998. "Subjective Attendants of Unification and Transformation in Germany," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 171-196, February.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2001. "Are the Russians as Unhappy as they say they are?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 111-136, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1996. "Happy life-expectancy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-58, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.