Surviving the Transformation: Social Quality in Central Asia and the Caucuses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrén, Daniela & Martinsson, Peter, 2003.
"What contributes to life satisfaction in transitional Romania?,"
Working Papers in Economics
111, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daniela Andrén & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "What Contributes to Life Satisfaction in Transitional Romania?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 59-70, 02.
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger, 2006. "Developments in the Measurement of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Delhey, Jan & Newton, Kenneth, 2002. "Who trusts? The origins of social trust in seven nations," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 02-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2001. "Are the Russians as Unhappy as they say they are?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 111-136, June.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2009. "Lost in transition: Life satisfaction on the road to capitalism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 130-145, August.
- Pamela Abbott & Roger Sapsford, 2006. "Life-Satisfaction in Post-Soviet Russia and Ukraine," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 251-287, 06.
- Cockerham, William C. & Hinote, Brian P. & Abbott, Pamela & Haerpfer, Christian, 2004. "Health lifestyles in central Asia: the case of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 1409-1421, October.
- Nikolai Genov, 1998. "Transformation and Anomie: Problems of Quality of Life in Bulgaria," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 197-209, February.
- Hao Yuan & Mayank Golpelwar, 2013. "Testing Subjective Well-Being from the Perspective of Social Quality: Quantile Regression Evidence from Shanghai, China," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 257-276, August.
- Pamela Abbott & Claire Wallace, 2012. "Social Quality: A Way to Measure the Quality of Society," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 153-167, August.
- BARTOLINI Stefano & MIKUCKA Malgorzata & SARRACINO Francesco, 2012. "Money, Trust and Happiness in Transition Countries: Evidence from Time Series," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-04, CEPS/INSTEAD.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.