On the performance of voting systems in spatial voting simulations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination.
Volume (Year): 7 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Jozef Sznajd, 2000. "Opinion evolution in closed community," HSC Research Reports HSC/00/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Blais, André & Laslier, Jean-François & Sauger, Nicolas & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2009.
"Strategic, Sincere and Heuristic Voting under Four Election Rules: An Experimental Study,"
IDEI Working Papers
559, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Karine Van der Straeten & Jean-François Laslier & Nicolas Sauger & André Blais, 2010. "Strategic, sincere, and heuristic voting under four election rules: an experimental study," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 435-472, September.
- Blais, André & Laslier, Jean-François & Sauger, Nicolas & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Strategic, Sincere and Heuristic Voting under Four Election Rules: An Experimental Study," TSE Working Papers 09-065, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Juan Restrepo & Rosalyn Rael & James Hyman, 2009. "Modeling the influence of polls on elections: a population dynamics approach," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 395-420, September.
- Costa Filho, R.N. & Almeida, M.P. & Moreira, J.E. & Andrade, J.S., 2003. "Brazilian elections: voting for a scaling democracy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 698-700.
- Jean Hindriks & Gareth D. Myles, 2006. "Intermediate Public Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262083442, December.
- Degan, Arianna & Merlo, Antonio, 2009. "Do voters vote ideologically?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(5), pages 1868-1894, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.