New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2009 Conference, August 27-28, 2009, Nelson, New Zealand
Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Web page: http://www.nzares.org.nz/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:nzar09
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 136074 Environmental and Social Values from Plantation Forests: A Study in New Zealand with Focus on the Hawke’s Bay Region
by Rivas Palma, Rosa Maria & Manley, Bruce & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 97158 The Value of Inherent Soil Characteristics: A Hedonic Analysis
by Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Greenhalgh, Suzie
- 97132 Dairy productivity in the Waikato region, 1994-2007
by Cameron, Michael P. & Bell, Kendon
- 97169 The Carbon Challenge for Mixed Enterprise Farms
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 97168 Urban Water Restrictions: Attitudes, Information and Willingness to Pay
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin
- 97167 Modeling the Regional Economic Impacts of the 2007/08 Drought: Results and Lessons
by Butcher, G.V & Ford, Stuart
- 97166 Integrated assessment of the environmental, economic and social impacts of land use change using a GIS format – the CLUES model
by Harris, Simon & Elliott, Sandy & McBride, Graham & Shankar, Ude & Quinn, John & Wheeler, David & Wedderburn, Liz & Hewitt, Allan & Gibb, Robert & Parfitt, Roger & Clothier, Brent & Green, Steve & Munguia, Oscar Montes de Oca & Dake, Chris K.G. & Rys, Gerald
- 97165 A review of Multi-Agent Simulation Models in Agriculture
by Kaye-Blake, William & Li, Frank Y. & Martin, A. McLeish & McDermott, Alan & Neil, Hayley & Rains, Scott
- 97163 Agricultural Environmental Indicators: Using OECD Agri-Environmental Indicators to Assess New Zealand Kiwifruit Orchards
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Kaye-Blake, William & Campbell, Rachel & Benge, J.
- 97162 Pride of the South: Risk Analysis for Marine Biosecurity in Fiordland
by Sinner, Jim & Roberts, Bethany & Piola, Richard
- 97161 Analysis of Environmental and Economic Efficiency: Application of the Overseer model and simulated data
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Marsh, Dan
- 97160 Comparative Performance of Organic, Conventional, and Integrated Producers in New Zealand
by Greer, Glen & Kaye-Blake, William & Hunt, Lesley
- 97159 Estimating and projecting flows of greenhouse gases for New Zealand agriculture and planted forests
by Austin, Darran & Rivas Palma, Rosa Maria
- 97157 Using Ethnographic Decision Tree Modelling to Explore Farmers’ Decision-making Processes: a Case Study
by Roth, Hein & Botha, Neels
- 97156 Efficient design for willingness to pay in choice experiments: evidence from the field
by Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H.
- 97155 Comparing Welfare Estimates from Fixed Status Quo Attributes vs People’s Perceived Attributes of Water Quality
by Marsh, Dan & Mkwara, Lena Asimenye
- 97136 Scenario Analysis of New Zealand’s Sheep Meat and Beef Sector Over The Next 10 To 15 Years
by Forsyth, Hamish & Knutson, Russell
- 97135 Factors influencing adoption of agroforestry among smallholder farmers in Zambia
by Kabwe, Gillian & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 97134 Using involvement to understand responses to biosecurity
by Bewsell, Denise & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 97133 The Existence Value of Peat Swamp Forest in Peninsular Malaysia
by Mohd Azmi, M.I. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Awang Noor, A.G.
- 97131 Measuring the Consistency of Phytosanitary Measures
by Bigsby, Hugh R.
- 97130 Developing an institutional model for the extension and adoption of environmental Best management Practices by pastoral farmers in New Zealand
by Journeaux, Phil
- 97129 Ranking New Zealand river values – a novel approach to managing the ‘chalk and cheese’ problem
by Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 97128 Valuing indigenous biodiversity in the freshwater environment
by Bell, Brian A. & Yap, Michael & Cudby, Charlotte
- 97127 Forest and Forest Land Valuation: How to Value Forest and Forest Land to Include Carbon Costs and Benefits
by Meade, Richard & Fiuza, Gabriel & Lu, Andrea & Boyle, Glenn & Evans, Lewis
- 115717 How Important is Reputation for New Zealand Wine Makers?
by Bicknell, Kathryn & MacDonald, Ian