Exploring the consumption of charity-linked products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/12208
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-94, September.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Burnkrant, Robert E & Cousineau, Alain, 1975. " Informational and Normative Social Influence in Buyer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 206-15, December.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
- Johnson, Julie T. & Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Boles, James S., 2003. "Factors associated with customer willingness to refer leads to salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 257-263, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.