An Evaluation of Pre-Kyoto Differentiation Proposals for National Greenhouse Gas Abatement Targets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements.
Volume (Year): 4 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & Moltmann, Sara, 2008. "The Triptych approach revisited: A staged sectoral approach for climate mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1107-1124, March.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas, 2013.
"A fair share: Burden-sharing preferences in the United States and China,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-17.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Alan Krupnick & Elina Lampi & Åsa Löfgren & Ping Qin & Thomas Sterner & S. Chung, 2010. "A Fair Share - Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas & Chung, Susie, 2010. "A Fair Share : Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Working Papers in Economics 471, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2012.
"Equity in Climate Change: An Analytical Review,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1083-1097.
- Catton, Will, 2009. "Dynamic carbon caps. Splitting the bill: A fairer solution post-Kyoto?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5636-5649, December.
- Andries Hof & Michel Elzen & Detlef Vuuren, 2009. "Environmental effectiveness and economic consequences of fragmented versus universal regimes: what can we learn from model studies?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-62, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.