The European Union as a negotiator in the international climate change regime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000.
"An assessment of the EU proposal for ceilings on the use of Kyoto flexibility mechanisms,"
13151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001. "An assessment of the EU proposal for ceilings on the use of Kyoto flexibility mechanisms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 53-69, April.
- Kathryn Harrison & Lisa McIntosh Sundstrom, 2007. "The Comparative Politics of Climate Change," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 1-18, November.
- Tora Skodvin & Steinar Andresen, 2006. "Leadership Revisited," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 6(3), pages 13-27, 08.
- Tom Delreux, 2006. "The European Union in international environmental negotiations: a legal perspective on the internal decision-making process," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 231-248, September.
- Frank Biermann & Olwen Davies & Nicolien Grijp, 2009. "Environmental policy integration and the architecture of global environmental governance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 351-369, November.
- Michael Jakob & Kai Lessmann, 2012. "Signaling in international environmental agreements: the case of early and delayed action," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 309-325, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.