Arbitrage-free market models for option prices: the multi-strike case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60H - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wissel, Johannes, 2007. "Some results on strong solutions of SDEs with applications to interest rate models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(6), pages 720-741, June.
- A. Brace & G. Fabbri & B. Goldys, 2007.
"An Hilbert space approach for a class of arbitrage free implied volatilities models,"
0712.1343, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2007.
- Brace, Alan & Fabbri, Giorgio & Goldys, Benjamin, 2007. "An Hilbert space approach for a class of arbitrage free implied volatilities models," MPRA Paper 6321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-51, October.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Yan, Shu, 2002. "Relative Pricing of Options with Stochastic Volatility," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7jp8f42t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Martin Schweizer & Johannes Wissel, 2008. "Term Structures Of Implied Volatilities: Absence Of Arbitrage And Existence Results," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 77-114.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Carr, Peter & Madan, Dilip B., 2005. "A note on sufficient conditions for no arbitrage," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 125-130, September.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Rama Cont & Jose da Fonseca, 2002. "Dynamics of implied volatility surfaces," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-60.
- H. Berestycki & J. Busca & I. Florent, 2002. "Asymptotics and calibration of local volatility models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 61-69.
- Henrik Hult & Filip Lindskog & Johan Nykvist, 2013. "A simple time-consistent model for the forward density process," Papers 1301.4869, arXiv.org.
- René Carmona & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2012. "Tangent Lévy market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-104, January.
- Valdo Durrleman, 2010. "From implied to spot volatilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 157-177, April.
- Tehranchi, Michael R., 2009. "Symmetric martingales and symmetric smiles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3785-3797, October.
- Jean Jacod & Philip Protter, 2010. "Risk-neutral compatibility with option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 285-315, April.
- Pietro Siorpaes, 2013. "Optimal investment and price dependence in a semi-static market," Papers 1303.0237, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- S. Kindermann & P. Mayer, 2011. "On the calibration of local jump-diffusion asset price models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 685-724, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.