Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 65C - - - - - -
- 60H - - - - - -
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- John Armstrong & Martin Forde & Hongzhong Zhang, 2013. "Small-time asymptotics for a general local-stochastic volatility model: curvature and the heat kernel expansion," Papers 1312.2281, arXiv.org.
- David Hobson, 2010. "Comparison results for stochastic volatility models via coupling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 129-152, January.
- Carole Bernard & Zhenyu Cui & Don McLeish, 2013. "On the martingale property in stochastic volatility models based on time-homogeneous diffusions," Papers 1310.0092, arXiv.org.
- Li, Minqiang & Mercurio, Fabio, 2013. "Closed-Form Approximation of Timer Option Prices under General Stochastic Volatility Models," MPRA Paper 47465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2013. "Stationarity and ergodicity for an affine two factor model," Papers 1302.2534, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Cristian Homescu, 2011. "Implied Volatility Surface: Construction Methodologies and Characteristics," Papers 1107.1834, arXiv.org.
- del Baño Rollin, Sebastian & Ferreiro-Castilla, Albert & Utzet, Frederic, 2010. "On the density of log-spot in the Heston volatility model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 2037-2063, September.
- Aleksandar Mijatovic & Mikhail Urusov, 2009. "On the Martingale Property of Certain Local Martingales," Papers 0905.3701, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Jan Baldeaux & Alexander Badran, 2012.
"Consistent Modeling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 plus Jumps Model,"
1203.5903, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Jan Baldeaux & Alexander Badran, 2012. "Consistent Modeling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 plus Jumps Model," Research Paper Series 306, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gerald Cheang & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2009. "An Analysis of American Options under Heston Stochastic Volatility and Jump-Diffusion Dynamics," Research Paper Series 256, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Matyas Barczy & Leif Doering & Zenghu Li & Gyula Pap, 2012. "On parameter estimation for critical affine processes," Papers 1210.1866, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Robert Jarrow & Younes Kchia & Martin Larsson & Philip Protter, 2013. "Discretely sampled variance and volatility swaps versus their continuous approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 305-324, April.
- A. Gulisashvili & E. M. Stein, 2009. "Asymptotic Behavior of the Stock Price Distribution Density and Implied Volatility in Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 0906.0392, arXiv.org.
- Henrik Hult & Filip Lindskog, 2011. "Ruin probabilities under general investments and heavy-tailed claims," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 243-265, June.
- P. Friz & S. Gerhold & A. Gulisashvili & S. Sturm, 2010. "On refined volatility smile expansion in the Heston model," Papers 1001.3003, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- van Haastrecht, Alexander & Lord, Roger & Pelsser, Antoon & Schrager, David, 2009. "Pricing long-dated insurance contracts with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 436-448, December.
- Roger Lord & Christian Kahl, 2006. "Optimal Fourier Inversion in Semi-analytical Option Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-066/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 05 Jun 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.