Probability distribution of returns in the Heston model with stochastic volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 127.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
stock market; stochastic variables; differential equations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchbinder, G.L. & Chistilin, K.M., 2007. "Multiple time scales and the empirical models for stochastic volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 168-178.
- Anca Gheorghiu & Ion Spanulescu, 2012. "An Econophysics Model for the Migration Phenomena," Papers 1202.0996, arXiv.org.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Valentina Cazzola & Danilo Delpini, 2009. "Option pricing under Ornstein-Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility: a linear model," Papers 0905.1882, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Zaevski, Tsvetelin S. & Kim, Young Shin & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2014. "Option pricing under stochastic volatility and tempered stable Lévy jumps," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 101-108.
- A. Monteiro & R. Tütüncü & L. Vicente, 2011. "Estimation of risk-neutral density surfaces," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 387-414, November.
- P. Friz & S. Gerhold & A. Gulisashvili & S. Sturm, 2010. "On refined volatility smile expansion in the Heston model," Papers 1001.3003, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafal Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010.
"FX Smile in the Heston Model,"
- Janek, Agnieszka & Kluge, Tino & Weron, Rafal & Wystup, Uwe, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," MPRA Paper 25491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafał Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafal Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Anca Gheorghiu & Ion Spanulescu, 2009. "Macrostate Parameter, an Econophysics Approach for the Risk Analysis of the Stock Exchange Market Transactions," Papers 0907.5600, arXiv.org.
- Bernardo Spagnolo & Davide Valenti, 2008. "Volatility Effects on the Escape Time in Financial Market Models," Papers 0810.1625, arXiv.org.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella & Zirilli, Francesco, 2007. "A numerical method to price exotic path-dependent options on an underlying described by the Heston stochastic volatility model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3420-3437, November.
- López Martín, María del Mar & García, Catalina García & García Pérez, José, 2012. "Treatment of kurtosis in financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(5), pages 2032-2045.
- Andreas Behr & Ulrich Pötter, 2009. "Alternatives to the normal model of stock returns: Gaussian mixture, generalised logF and generalised hyperbolic models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 49-68, January.
- Oguzhan Cepni & Ahmet Goncu & Mehmet Oguz Karahan & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit of the Heston, Variance-Gamma and Normal-Inverse Gaussian Models," Working Papers 2013/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Benoit Pochard & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2003. "Option pricing and hedging with minimum expected shortfall," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500029, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- A. Gulisashvili & E. M. Stein, 2009. "Asymptotic Behavior of the Stock Price Distribution Density and Implied Volatility in Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 0906.0392, arXiv.org.
- Nakamura, Tomomichi & Small, Michael, 2007. "Tests of the random walk hypothesis for financial data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(2), pages 599-615.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Yu, Hai-Chin & Wu, Ming-Chya, 2009. "Statistical properties, dynamic conditional correlation and scaling analysis: Evidence from Dow Jones and Nasdaq high-frequency data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(8), pages 1555-1570.
- del Baño Rollin, Sebastian & Ferreiro-Castilla, Albert & Utzet, Frederic, 2010. "On the density of log-spot in the Heston volatility model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 2037-2063, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.