Health burden and costs of obesity and overweight in Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knai, Cecile & Suhrcke, Marc & Lobstein, Tim, 2007. "Obesity in Eastern Europe: An overview of its health and economic implications," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 392-408, December.
- Beate Sander & Rito Bergemann, 2003. "Economic burden of obesity and its complications in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 248-253, December.
- W. Greiner & C. Claes & J. J. V. Busschbach & J.-M. Schulenburg, 2005. "Validating the EQ-5D with time trade off for the German population," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 124-130, June.
- O'Neill, Donal, 2014.
"Measuring Obesity in the Absence of a Gold Standard,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donal O'Neill, 2013. "Measuring Obesity in the Absence of a Gold Standard," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n247-13b.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Kristian Neovius & Clas Rehnberg & Finn Rasmussen & Martin Neovius, 2012. "Lifetime Productivity Losses Associated with Obesity Status in Early Adulthood," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 309-317, September.
- Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Estimating Obesity Rates in Europe in the Presence of Self-Reporting Errors," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n236-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.