Economic burden of obesity and its complications in Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics, formerly: HEPAC.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Konnopka & M. Bödemann & H.-H. König, 2011. "Health burden and costs of obesity and overweight in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 345-352, August.
- Haucke, Florian & Brückner, Ulrike, 2010. "First approaches to the monetary impact of environmental health disturbances in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 34-44, January.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Packalen, Mikko, 2012.
"The other ex ante moral hazard in health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 135-146.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Mikko Packalen, 2008. "The Other Ex-Ante Moral Hazard in Health," NBER Working Papers 13863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2010. "The Other Ex-Ante Moral Hazard in Health," Working Papers 1015, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Alan Brennan & Roberta Ara & Raimund Sterz & Bernd Matiba & Rito Bergemann, 2006. "Assessment of clinical and economic benefits of weight management with sibutramine in general practice in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 276-284, December.
- Brit S. Schneider & Udo Schneider, 2009. "Determinants and Consequences of Health Behaviour: New Evidence from German Micro Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 253, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leonie Sundmacher, 2012. "The effect of health shocks on smoking and obesity," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 451-460, August.
- Suhrcke, Marc & Urban, Dieter M. & Moesgaard Iburg, Kim & Schwappach, David & Boluarte, Till & McKee, Martin, 2007. "The economic benefits of health and prevention in a high-income country: the example of Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Group Public Health SP I 2007-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012.
"The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach,"
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The influence of BMI, obesity and overweight on medical costs: a panel data approach," Working Papers 2012/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wolfenstetter, S.B., 2012. "Future direct and indirect costs of obesity and the influence of gaining weight: Results from the MONICA/KORA cohort studies, 1995–2005," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 127-138.
- Kolosnitsyna, Marina & Berdnikova, Arina, 2009. "Overweight: What Are its Costs and What Could Be Done?," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 15(3), pages 72-93.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.