Skewed Sex Ratios at Birth and Future Marriage Squeeze in China and India, 2005–2100
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & David De La Croix, 2012.
"Missing Daughters, Missing Brides ?,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- d’ALBIS, Hippolyte & de la CROIX, David, . "Missing daughters, missing brides?," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2422, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hippolyte D’ALBIS & David DE LA CROIX, 2012. "Missing Daughters, Missing Brides?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & David de la Croix, 2012. "Missing Daughters, Missing Brides?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00717385 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.