Urban poverty and health in developing countries: Household and neighborhood Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 42 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2002. "Cali, Colombia : Toward a City Development Strategy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14086, March.
- Donna Ginther & Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 2000. "Neighborhood Attributes as Determinants of Children's Outcomes: How Robust Are the Relationships?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(4), pages 603-642.
- Deon Filmer & Kinnon Scott, 2012.
"Assessing Asset Indices,"
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 359-392, February.
- Lin, Yen-Ju & Tian, Wei-Hua & Chen, Chun-Chih, 2011. "Urbanization and the utilization of outpatient services under National Health Insurance in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 236-243.
- Maria Floro & Ranjula Bali Swain, 2010.
"Food Security, Gender and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households,"
2010-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Floro, Maria Sagrario & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2013. "Food Security, Gender, and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 89-99.
- Maria S. Floro & Ranjula Bali Swain, 2010. "Food Security, Gender and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households," Working Papers 2010-20, American University, Department of Economics.
- Marta Jankowska & Magdalena Benza & John R. Weeks, 2013. "Estimating spatial inequalities of urban child mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(2), pages 33-62, January.
- Philippe Bocquier & Nyovani Madise & Eliya Zulu, 2011. "Is There an Urban Advantage in Child Survival in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence From 18 Countries in the 1990s," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 531-558, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.