Only English by the third generation? Loss and preservation of the mother tongue among the grandchildren of contemporary immigrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Akresh & Redstone Akresh, 2011.
"Using Achievement Tests to Measure Language Assimilation and Language Bias among the Children of Immigrants,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(3), pages 647-667.
- Akresh, Richard & Redstone Akresh, Ilana, 2008. "Using Achievement Tests to Measure Language Assimilation and Language Bias among Immigrant Children," IZA Discussion Papers 3532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Beatrice Schindler Rangvid, 2011.
"The Impact of Parents’ Years since Migration on Children’s Academic Achievement,"
Economics Working Papers
2011-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Schindler Rangvid, Beatrice, 2011. "The Impact of Parents' Years since Migration on Children's Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 6242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.