Education and black-white interracial marriage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 43 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009.
"Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data,"
Economics working papers
2009-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2013. "Assortative mating and divorce: evidence from Austrian register data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(4), pages 907-929, October.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," NRN working papers 2009-18, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kate H. Choi & Sara S. McLanahan, 2013. "Multiracial infants and low birth weight: Evidence from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study," Working Papers 1477, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Zhenchao Qian & Jennifer Glick & Christie Batson, 2012. "Crossing Boundaries: Nativity, Ethnicity, and Mate Selection," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 651-675, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.