Men’s career development and marriage timing during a period of rising inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juhn, Chinhui, 1992. "Decline of Male Labor Market Participation: The Role of Declining Market Opportunities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(1), pages 79-121, February.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1988.
"Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men,"
NBER Working Papers
2649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Duncan & Johanne Boisjoly & Timothy Smeeding, 1996. "Economic mobility of young workers in the 1970s and 1980s," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 497-509, November.
- Namkee Ahn & Pedro Mira, .
"Job bust, baby bust: The Spanish case,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Paula England & Lawrence Wu & Emily Shafer, 2013. "Cohort Trends in Premarital First Births: What Role for the Retreat From Marriage?," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2075-2104, December.
- Ekert-Jaffe, Olivia & Solaz, Anne, 2001. "Unemployment, marriage, and cohabitation in France," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Robert Bozick & Angela Estacion, 2014. "Do student loans delay marriage? Debt repayment and family formation in young adulthood," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(69), pages 1865-1891, June.
- Tsui-o Tai & Janeen Baxter & Belinda Hewitt, 2014. "Do co-residence and intentions make a difference? Relationship satisfaction in married, cohabiting, and living apart together couples in four countries," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(3), pages 71-104, July.
- Saïd Hanchane & Isabelle Recotillet, 2004. "Interdependence between housing mode and job access : an empirical analysis based on french data," Working Papers halshs-00010140, HAL.
- Richard Lampard, 2013. "Age at marriage and the risk of divorce in England and Wales," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(7), pages 167-202, July.
- Shoichi Sasaki, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the effect of increasing male wage inequality on female marriage behavior in Japan," Discussion Papers 1401, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Jonathan Vespa, 2012. "Union Formation in Later Life: Economic Determinants of Cohabitation and Remarriage Among Older Adults," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1103-1125, August.
- Felicia Tian, 2013. "Transition to First Marriage in Reform-Era Urban China: The Persistent Effect of Education in a Period of Rapid Social Change," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 529-552, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.