New Estimates of Undocumented Mexican Migration and the Probability of Apprehension
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gathmann, Christina, 2008. "Effects of enforcement on illegal markets: Evidence from migrant smuggling along the southwestern border," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 1926-1941, October.
- S. M. Kanaiaupuni, . "Child Well-Being and the Intergenerational Effects of Undocumented Immigrant Status," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1210-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- David J. McKenzie & Johan Mistiaen, 2009.
"Surveying migrant households: a comparison of census-based, snowball and intercept point surveys,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 339-360.
- McKenzie, David J. & Mistiaen, Johan, 2007. "Surveying migrant households : a comparison of census-based, snowball, and intercept point surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4419, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David & Mistiaen, Johan, 2007. "Surveying Migrant Households: A Comparison of Census-Based, Snowball, and Intercept Point Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 3173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006.
"Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 869-924, December.
- Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce, 2002. "The short-term and long-term deterrence effects of INS border and interior enforcement on undocumented immigration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-472, December.
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2004. "What are the consequences of an amnesty for undocumented immigrants?," Working Paper 2004-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Miguel Ceballos, 2011. "Simulating the Effects of Acculturation and Return Migration on the Maternal and Infant Health of Mexican Immigrants in the United States: A Research Note," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 425-436, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.