Son preference and the demand for additional children in pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 14 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. ALl KHAN & I. SIRAGELDIN, 1983. "How Meaningful are Statements about the Desired Number of Additional Children? An Analysis of 1968 Pakistani Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22.
- Mohammed Sabihuddin Butt & Haroon Jamal, 1993. "Determinants of Marital Fertility in Pakistan: An Application of the "Synthesis Framework"," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 199-220.
- ABDUL RAZZAQUE RUKANUDDlN, 1982. "Infant-Child Mortality and Son Preference as Factors Influencing Fertility in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 297-328.
- M. ALl KHAN & ISMAIL SIRAGELDlN, 1981. "Intrafamily Interaction and Desired Additional Fertility in Pakistan.A Simultaneous-Equation Model with Dichotomous Dependent Variables," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 37-60.
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 1999. "Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1999:175, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.