maxLik: A package for maximum likelihood estimation in R
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E.K. Berndt & B.H. Hall & R.E. Hall, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 103-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1993. "Alternative covariance estimators of the standard Tobit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 5-13.
- Ott Toomet & Arne Henningsen, . "Sample Selection Models in R: Package sampleSelection," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(i07).
- Wocken, Meike & Kneib, Thomas, 2012. "Tobit regression to estimate impact of EU market intervention in dairy sector," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122528, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.