Asymptotic cumulants of the parameter estimators in item response theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2007. "Higher-order Estimation Error in Structural Equation Modeling," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 57(4), pages 131-160.
- Robert Mislevy, 1984. "Estimating latent distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 359-381, September.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- David Thissen & Howard Wainer, 1982. "Some standard errors in item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2010. "Accurate distribution and its asymptotic expansion for the tetrachoric correlation coefficient," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 936-948, April.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of the Bayes modal estimators of item parameters in item response theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2559-2583, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2013. "Asymptotic cumulants of ability estimators using fallible item parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 144-162.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2012. "Asymptotic expansions for the ability estimator in item response theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 661-683, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2010. "Asymptotic expansions for the pivots using log-likelihood derivatives with an application in item response theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2149-2167, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.