Estimating latent distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 49 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Wendy Yen, 1987. "A comparison of the efficiency and accuracy of BILOG and LOGIST," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 275-291, June.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2009. "Asymptotic cumulants of the parameter estimators in item response theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 313-331, May.
- J. Ramsay, 1989. "A comparison of three simple test theory models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 487-499, September.
- Robert Mislevy & Mark Wilson, 1996. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for a psychometric model of discontinuous development," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-71, March.
- N. Verhelst & C. Glas, 1993. "A dynamic generalization of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 395-415, September.
- Robert Mislevy, 1991. "Randomization-based inference about latent variables from complex samples," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Kasahara Hiroyuki & Shimotsu Katsumi, 2012.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-247, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2012. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-866, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michael Levine & Fritz Drasgow, 1988. "Optimal appropriateness measurement," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 161-176, June.
- Dean Follmann, 1988. "Consistent estimation in the rasch model based on nonparametric margins," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 553-562, December.
- Donald Rubin, 1991. "EM and beyond," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 241-254, June.
- Azevedo, Caio L.N. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Andrade, Dalton F., 2011. "Bayesian inference for a skew-normal IRT model under the centred parameterization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 353-365, January.
- P. Bentler, 1986. "Structural modeling and psychometrika: An historical perspective on growth and achievements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 35-51, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.