Estimating latent distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 49 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Wendy Yen, 1987. "A comparison of the efficiency and accuracy of BILOG and LOGIST," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 275-291, June.
- Michael Levine & Fritz Drasgow, 1988. "Optimal appropriateness measurement," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 161-176, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2009. "Asymptotic cumulants of the parameter estimators in item response theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 313-331, May.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Javier Revuelta, 2010. "Estimating Difficulty from Polytomous Categorical Data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 331-350, June.
- Kasahara Hiroyuki & Shimotsu Katsumi, 2012.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-247, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2012. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-866, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Azevedo, Caio L.N. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Andrade, Dalton F., 2011. "Bayesian inference for a skew-normal IRT model under the centred parameterization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 353-365, January.
- Dean Follmann, 1988. "Consistent estimation in the rasch model based on nonparametric margins," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 553-562, December.
- Donald Rubin, 1991. "EM and beyond," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 241-254, June.
- J. Ramsay, 1989. "A comparison of three simple test theory models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 487-499, September.
- N. Verhelst & C. Glas, 1993. "A dynamic generalization of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 395-415, September.
- Robert Mislevy & Mark Wilson, 1996. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for a psychometric model of discontinuous development," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 41-71, March.
- P. Bentler, 1986. "Structural modeling and psychometrika: An historical perspective on growth and achievements," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Robert Mislevy, 1991. "Randomization-based inference about latent variables from complex samples," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 177-196, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.