Leader-Follower Equilibria for Electric Power and NO x Allowances Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Management Science.
Volume (Year): 3 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel De Wolf & Yves Smeers, 1997. "A Stochastic Version of a Stackelberg-Nash-Cournot Equilibrium Model," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 190-197, February.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F, et al, 2000. "Evaluation of a Truthful Revelation Auction in the Context of Energy Markets with Nonconcave Benefits," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 5-32, July.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Trüby, Johannes, 2013.
"Strategic behaviour in international metallurgical coal markets,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 147-157.
- Trüby, Johannes, 2012. "Strategic Behaviour in International Metallurgical Coal Markets," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2012-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- László Á. Kóczy & Dávid Csercsik, 2011.
"Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks,"
Working Paper Series, Ãbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management
1103, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- David Csercsik & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1125, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013.
"Endogenous shifts in OPEC market power - A Stackelberg oligopoly with fringe,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013. "Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joana Resende & Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2009.
"Optimal allocation of tradable emission permits under upstream-downstream strategic interaction,"
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria-Eugenia Sanin, 2012. "Optimal Allocation Of Tradable Emission Permits Under Upstream–Downstream Strategic Interaction," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1240003-1-1.
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria Eugenia Sanin, 2012. "Optimal Allocation of Tradable Emission Permits under Upstream-Downstream Strategic Interaction," DEM Working Papers Series 013, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Clemens Haftendorn, 2012. "Evidence of Market Power in the Atlantic Steam Coal Market Using Oligopoly Models with a Competitive Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1185, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Csercsik, 2013. "Competition and cooperation in a PFF game theoretic model of electrical energy trade," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1310, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Makoto Tanaka, 2012. "Multi-Sector Model of Tradable Emission Permits," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 61-77, January.
- Juan Escobar & Alejandro Jofré, 2010. "Monopolistic competition in electricity networks with resistance losses," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 101-121, July.
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Francesca Bonenti & Giorgia Oggioni & Elisabetta Allevi & Giacomo Marangoni, 2011. "Evaluating the Impacts of the EU-ETS on Prices, Investments and Profits of the Italian Electricity Market," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.