Leader-Follower Equilibria for Electric Power and NO x Allowances Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Management Science.
Volume (Year): 3 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 91B - - - - - -
- Mar - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
- Mod - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hobbs, Benjamin F, et al, 2000. "Evaluation of a Truthful Revelation Auction in the Context of Energy Markets with Nonconcave Benefits," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 5-32, July.
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Daniel De Wolf & Yves Smeers, 1997. "A Stochastic Version of a Stackelberg-Nash-Cournot Equilibrium Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 190-197, February.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Makoto Tanaka, 2012. "Multi-Sector Model of Tradable Emission Permits," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 61-77, January.
- David Csercsik & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2011.
"Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1125, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Dávid Csercsik, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," Working Paper Series 1103, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Juan Escobar & Alejandro Jofré, 2010. "Monopolistic competition in electricity networks with resistance losses," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 101-121, July.
- David Csercsik, 2013. "Competition and cooperation in a PFF game theoretic model of electrical energy trade," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1310, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria Eugenia Sanin, 2012.
"Optimal Allocation of Tradable Emission Permits under Upstream-Downstream Strategic Interaction,"
DEM Working Papers Series
013, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria-Eugenia Sanin, 2012. "Optimal Allocation Of Tradable Emission Permits Under Upstream–Downstream Strategic Interaction," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1240003-1-1.
- Joana Resende & Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2009. "Optimal allocation of tradable emission permits under upstream-downstream strategic interaction," Working Papers hal-00437645, HAL.
- Trüby, Johannes, 2012.
"Strategic Behaviour in International Metallurgical Coal Markets,"
EWI Working Papers
2012-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Trüby, Johannes, 2013. "Strategic behaviour in international metallurgical coal markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 147-157.
- Clemens Haftendorn, 2012. "Evidence of Market Power in the Atlantic Steam Coal Market Using Oligopoly Models with a Competitive Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1185, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Francesca Bonenti & Giorgia Oggioni & Elisabetta Allevi & Giacomo Marangoni, 2011. "Evaluating the Impacts of the EU-ETS on Prices, Investments and Profits of the Italian Electricity Market," Working Papers 2011.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013.
"Endogenous shifts in OPEC market power - A Stackelberg oligopoly with fringe,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013. "Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.