Black immigrants in the U.S. labor market: An earnings analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Price, Richard & Mills, Edwin, 1985. "Race and residence in earnings determination," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-29, April.
- Gil Epstein & Erez Siniver, 2012.
"Can an Ethnic Group Climb up from the Bottom of the Ladder?,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1219, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gil S. Epstein & Erez Siniver, 2012. "Can an ethnic group climb up from the bottom of the ladder?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2414-2441.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Siniver, Erez, 2012. "Can an Ethnic Group Climb Up from the Bottom of the Ladder?," IZA Discussion Papers 6796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Erez Siniver, 2012. "Can an Ethnic Group Climb up from the Bottom of the Ladder?," Working Papers 2012-08, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Malveaux, Julianne, 1999. "Women of color in the labor market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 663-678.
- Madeline Zavodny, 2003. "Race, wages, and assimilation among Cuban immigrants," Working Paper 2003-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.