Vacancy chains and the degree of mobility in the housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Persky & Daniel Felsenstein, 2008. "Multipliers, markups, and mobility rents: in defense of ‘chain models’ in urban and regional analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(12), pages 2933-2947, December.
- Dickens, Richard, 2000. "Caught in a Trap? Wage Mobility in Great Britain: 1975-1994," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(268), pages 477-97, November.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Eyal Sulganik, 2008. "Partial Ordering of Unpredictable Mobility with Welfare Implications," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 592-604, 08.
- Roland Bénabou & Efe A. Ok, 2001.
"Social Mobility And The Demand For Redistribution: The Poum Hypothesis,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 447-487, May.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ok, Efe, 1997. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution : the POUM Hypothesis," IDEI Working Papers 78, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 1999.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ok, Efe A, 1998. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution: the POUM Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Benabou & Efe A. Ok, 1998. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution: The POUM Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 6795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blum, Yosef & Roth, Alvin E. & Rothblum, Uriel G., 1997. "Vacancy Chains and Equilibration in Senior-Level Labor Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 362-411, October.
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen, 1988. "Job Switching and Job Satisfaction in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 495-594.
- Kettunen, Juha, 2002. "Labour mobility of unemployed workers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 359-380, May.
- Dardanoni Valentino, 1993. "Measuring Social Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 372-394, December.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2002. "Evolution of the Spanish Urban Structure During the Twentieth Century," Documentos de Trabajo dt2002-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-24, September.
- Parker, Simon C & Rougier, Jonathan, 2001. "Measuring Social Mobility As Unpredictability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 63-76, February.
- Nancy A. Jianakoplos & Paul L. Menchik, 1997. "Wealth Mobility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 18-31, February.
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- B T Robson & M G Bradford & I A Deas, 1999. "Beyond the boundaries: vacancy chains and the evaluation of urban development corporations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(4), pages 647-664, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.