Immigrant-native earnings differentials: SUR estimation applied on three generations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1986.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages S1-39, July.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, . "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- George J. Borjas, 1991.
"Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Mobility,"
NBER Working Papers
3788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 1992.
"The Intergenerational Mobility of Immigrants,"
NBER Working Papers
3972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Behrenz & Mats Hammarstedt & Jonas M�nsson, 2007. "Second-Generation Immigrants in the Swedish Labour Market," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 157-174.
- Sweetman, Arthur & van Ours, Jan C., 2014.
"Immigration: What about the Children and Grandchildren?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sweetman, A. & Ours, J.C. van, 2014. "Immigration: What About the Children and Grandchildren?," Discussion Paper 2014-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Neville, François & Orser, Barbara & Riding, Allan & Jung, Owen, 2014. "Do young firms owned by recent immigrants outperform other young firms?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 55-71.
- Torben Schmidt & Peter Jensen, 2013. "Foreign labor and regional labor markets: aggregate and disaggregate impact on growth and wages in Danish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 809-840, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.