Interstate spillovers of private capital and public spending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John A. Tatom, 1991. "Public capital and private sector performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-15.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986.
"Errors in variables in panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Lynde, Catherine & Richmond, James, 1992. "The Role of Public Capital in Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 37-44, February.
- Randall W. Eberts, 1986. "Estimating the contribution of urban public infrastructure to regional growth," Working Paper 8610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-96, September.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012.
"Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 487-513, 08.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," Working Papers 2012-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 8882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacob Jordaan & Eduardo Rodriguez-Oreggia, 2012. "Regional growth in Mexico under trade liberalisation: how important are agglomeration and FDI?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 179-202, February.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Additionality and regional development: are EU Structural Funds complements or substitutes of national Public Finance?," Working Papers 201101, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Márquez, Miguel A. & Ramajo, Julián & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 2011. "Public Capital and Regional Economic Growth: a SVAR Approach for the Spanish Regions," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 199-223.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel Gómez-Antonio, 2009.
"Analysing the impact of public capital stock using the NEG wage equation: a panel data approach,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33241, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gómez-Antonioa, Miguel & Fingleton, Bernard, 2009. "Analysing the impact of public capital stock using the NEG wage equation: a panel data approach," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-29, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2009. "Analysing the impact of public capital stock using the NEG wage equation: a panel data approach," Working Papers 0912, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel Gómez-Antonio, 2009. "Analysing the Impact of Public Capital Stock Using the NEG Wage Equation: A Panel Data Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0024, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012.
"Network effects of public transport infrastructure: Evidence on Italian regions,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 515-541, 08.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "Network effects of public transport infrastructure: evidence on Italian regions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 869, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raphael Almeida Videira & Enlinson Mattos, 2011. "Ciclospolíticos Eleitorais E Interação Espacial De Políticas Fiscais:Evidências Empíricas Para Os Gastos Com Investimentos, Saúde E Educaçãonos Municípios Brasileiros," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 043, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.