Neyman smooth goodness-of-fit tests for the marginal distribution of dependent data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/6635/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Neumann, Michael H. & Paparoditis, Efstathios, 2000. "On bootstrapping L2-type statistics in density testing," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 137-147, November.
- Alicja Janic-Wró, 2000. "Data Driven Rank Test for Two-Sample Problem," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 281-297.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Leucht, Anne & Neumann, Michael H., 2013. "Dependent wild bootstrap for degenerate U- and V-statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 257-280.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.