Asymptotic properties of conditional quantile estimator for censored dependent observations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mehra, K. L. & Sudhakara Rao, M. & Upadrasta, S. P., 1991. "A smooth conditional quantile estimator and related applications of conditional empirical processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-179, May.
- Koehler, K. J. & Symanowski, J. T., 1995. "Constructing Multivariate Distributions with Specific Marginal Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 261-282, November.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2002. "Regression Quantiles For Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 169-192, February.
- Qin, Gengsheng & Tsao, Min, 2003. "Empirical likelihood inference for median regression models for censored survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-430, May.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Deheuvels, P., 2000. "Functional limit laws for the increments of Kaplan-Meier product-limit processes and applications," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142079, Tilburg University.
- Xiang, Xiaojing, 1996. "A Kernel Estimator of a Conditional Quantile," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 206-216, November.
- Polonik, Wolfgang & Yao, Qiwei, 2002. "Set-Indexed Conditional Empirical and Quantile Processes Based on Dependent Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 234-255, February.
- Iglesias-Pérez, M. C., 2003. "Strong representation of a conditional quantile function estimator with truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 79-91, November.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for conditional quantile with left-truncated and dependent data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 765-790, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.