Asymptotic normality and Berry-Esseen results for conditional density estimator with censored and dependent data
AbstractIn this paper we derive the asymptotic normality and a Berry-Esseen type bound for the kernel conditional density estimator proposed in Ould-Saïd and Cai (2005)  when the censored observations with multivariate covariates form a stationary [alpha]-mixing sequence.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 101 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liebscher, Eckhard, 1996. "Strong convergence of sums of [alpha]-mixing random variables with applications to density estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 69-80, December.
- Koehler, K. J. & Symanowski, J. T., 1995. "Constructing Multivariate Distributions with Specific Marginal Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 261-282, November.
- Hyndman, R.J. & Yao, Q., 1998.
"Nonparametric Estimation and Symmetry Tests for Conditional Density Functions,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics
17/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Qiwei Yao & Rob J. Hyndman, 2002. "Nonparametric estimation and symmetry tests for conditional density functions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 6092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masry, Elias, 2005. "Nonparametric regression estimation for dependent functional data: asymptotic normality," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 155-177, January.
- Jianqing Fan & Tsz Ho Yim, 2004. "A crossvalidation method for estimating conditional densities," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(4), pages 819-834, December.
- Wolfgang Polonik & Qiwei Yao, 2000. "Conditional minimum volume predictive regions for stochastic processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 6311, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jianqing Fan & Qiwei Yao & Howell Tong, 1996. "Estimation of conditional densities and sensitivity measures in nonlinear dynamical systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 6704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Hall & Jeff Racine & Qi Li, 2004. "Cross-Validation and the Estimation of Conditional Probability Densities," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1015-1026, December.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Bashtannyk, David M. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2001.
"Bandwidth selection for kernel conditional density estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 279-298, May.
- Bashtannyk, D.M. & Hyndman, R.J., 1998. "Bandwidth Selection for Kernel Conditional Density Estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 16/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.