On potentially negative space time covariances obtained as sum of products of marginal ones
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iaco, S. De & Myers, D. E. & Posa, D., 2001. "Space-time analysis using a general product-sum model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 21-28, March.
- Cesare, L. De & Myers, D. E. & Posa, D., 2001. "Estimating and modeling space-time correlation structures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 9-14, January.
- Christopher Wikle & Mevin Hooten, 2010. "A general science-based framework for dynamical spatio-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 417-451, November.
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Fernández-Avilés, G & Montero, JM & Mateu, J, 2011. "Mathematical Genesis of the Spatio-Temporal Covariance Functions," MPRA Paper 35874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.