A general science-based framework for dynamical spatio-temporal models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H�vard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392.
- Stroud, Jonathan R. & Stein, Michael L. & Lesht, Barry M. & Schwab, David J. & Beletsky, Dmitry, 2010. "An Ensemble Kalman Filter and Smoother for Satellite Data Assimilation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 978-990.
- P. Gregori & E. Porcu & J. Mateu & Z. Sasvári, 2008. "On potentially negative space time covariances obtained as sum of products of marginal ones," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 865-882, December.
- Wikle C. K. & Milliff R. F. & Nychka D. & Berliner L.M., 2001. "Spatiotemporal Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling Tropical Ocean Surface Winds," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 382-397, June.
- Huang, Hsin-Cheng & Cressie, Noel, 1996. "Spatio-temporal prediction of snow water equivalent using the Kalman filter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-175, July.
- Gelfand A.E. & Kim H-J. & Sirmans C.F. & Banerjee S., 2003. "Spatial Modeling With Spatially Varying Coefficient Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 387-396, January.
- Kanti Mardia & Colin Goodall & Edwin Redfern & Francisco Alonso, 1998. "The Kriged Kalman filter," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 217-282, December.
- Christophe Andrieu & Arnaud Doucet & Roman Holenstein, 2010. "Particle Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(3), pages 269-342.
- Anders Brix & Peter J. Diggle, 2001. "Spatiotemporal prediction for log-Gaussian Cox processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 823-841.
- Michael L. Stein, 2005. "Space-Time Covariance Functions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 310-321, March.
- Patrick E. Brown & Gareth O. Roberts & Kjetil F. K�resen & Stefano Tonellato, 2000. "Blur-generated non-separable space-time models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 847-860.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2007. "Monte Carlo Estimation for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 827-839.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.