Space-Time Covariance Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández-Avilés, G & Montero, JM & Mateu, J, 2011. "Mathematical Genesis of the Spatio-Temporal Covariance Functions," MPRA Paper 35874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, H.-C. & Martinez, F. & Mateu, J. & Montes, F., 2007. "Model comparison and selection for stationary space-time models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4577-4596, May.
- Wu, Dongsheng & Xiao, Yimin, 2009. "Continuity in the Hurst index of the local times of anisotropic Gaussian random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(6), pages 1823-1844, June.
- Alain, Boudou & Sylvie, Viguier-Pla, 2014. "Structure of the random measure associated with an isotropic stationary process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 111-128.
- Lim, S.C. & Teo, L.P., 2009. "Gaussian fields and Gaussian sheets with generalized Cauchy covariance structure," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 1325-1356, April.
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Christopher Wikle & Mevin Hooten, 2010. "A general science-based framework for dynamical spatio-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 417-451, November.
- Daniel Griffith, 2010. "Modeling spatio-temporal relationships: retrospect and prospect," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Porcu, E. & Mateu, J. & Zini, A. & Pini, R., 2007. "Modelling spatio-temporal data: A new variogram and covariance structure proposal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 83-89, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.