Trimming algorithms for clustering contaminated grouped data and their robustness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Hanfeng Chen & Jiahua Chen & John D. Kalbfleisch, 2004. "Testing for a finite mixture model with two components," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 95-115.
- H. Bock, 1985. "On some significance tests in cluster analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 77-108, December.
- Neykov, N. & Filzmoser, P. & Dimova, R. & Neytchev, P., 2007. "Robust fitting of mixtures using the trimmed likelihood estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 299-308, September.
- Robert Tibshirani & Guenther Walther & Trevor Hastie, 2001. "Estimating the number of clusters in a data set via the gap statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 411-423.
- C. Ruwet & L. García-Escudero & A. Gordaliza & A. Mayo-Iscar, 2012. "The influence function of the TCLUST robust clustering procedure," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-130, July.
- Luis García-Escudero & Alfonso Gordaliza & Carlos Matrán & Agustín Mayo-Iscar, 2010. "A review of robust clustering methods," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 89-109, September.
- Gallegos, María Teresa & Ritter, Gunter, 2013. "Strong consistency of k-parameters clustering," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 14-31.
- Gallegos, María Teresa & Ritter, Gunter, 2010. "Using combinatorial optimization in model-based trimmed clustering with cardinality constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 637-654, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.