Robust fitting of mixtures using the trimmed likelihood estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Čížek, Pavel, 2008.
"General Trimmed Estimation: Robust Approach To Nonlinear And Limited Dependent Variable Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1500-1529, December.
- Cizek, P., 2004. "General Trimmed Estimation: Robust Approach to Nonlinear and Limited Dependent Variable Models," Discussion Paper 2004-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hardin, Johanna & Rocke, David M., 2004. "Outlier detection in the multiple cluster setting using the minimum covariance determinant estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 625-638, January.
- Hennig, Christian, 2003. "Clusters, outliers, and regression: fixed point clusters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 183-212, July.
- Hadi, Ali S. & Luceno, Alberto, 1997. "Maximum trimmed likelihood estimators: a unified approach, examples, and algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 251-272, August.
- Johnson, Lorne D. & Sakoulis, Georgios, 2008. "Maximizing equity market sector predictability in a Bayesian time-varying parameter model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3083-3106, February.
- Gallegos, María Teresa & Ritter, Gunter, 2010. "Using combinatorial optimization in model-based trimmed clustering with cardinality constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 637-654, March.
- C. Ruwet & L. García-Escudero & A. Gordaliza & A. Mayo-Iscar, 2013. "On the breakdown behavior of the TCLUST clustering procedure," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 466-487, September.
- García-Escudero, L.A. & Gordaliza, A. & Mayo-Iscar, A. & San Martín, R., 2010. "Robust clusterwise linear regression through trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3057-3069, December.
- Luis García-Escudero & Alfonso Gordaliza & Carlos Matrán & Agustín Mayo-Iscar, 2010. "A review of robust clustering methods," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 89-109, September.
- Neykov, N.M. & Filzmoser, P. & Neytchev, P.N., 2012. "Robust joint modeling of mean and dispersion through trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 34-48, January.
- Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2011. "Robust diagnostics for the heteroscedastic regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1845-1866, April.
- Chalabi, Yohan / Y. & Wuertz, Diethelm, 2010. "Weighted trimmed likelihood estimator for GARCH models," MPRA Paper 26536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Xiuqin & Yao, Weixin & Boyer, John E., 2012. "Robust fitting of mixture regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2347-2359.
- María Gallegos & Gunter Ritter, 2009. "Trimming algorithms for clustering contaminated grouped data and their robustness," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 135-167, September.
- Pietro Coretto & Christian Hennig, 2010. "A simulation study to compare robust clustering methods based on mixtures," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 111-135, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.