China's Agricultural Research System and Reforms: Challenges and Implications for Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture in its journal Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development.
Volume (Year): 1 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Note: ORDER INFORMATION. Dr. Lorna C. Malicsi, SEARCA, College, 4031 Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines. E-mail:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: College 4031, Laguna, Philippines
Phone: (63-49) 536-2365
Fax: (63-49) 536-7097
Web page: http://www.searca.org/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reece, J. David, 2007. "Does genomics empower resource-poor farmers? Some critical questions and experiences," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 553-565, May.
- Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2010. "Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6767-6775, November.
- Huanxiu GUO & Sébastien Marchand, 2013.
"Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?,"
- Sébastien MARCHAND & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?," Working Papers 201318, CERDI.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Svetlana Z. Cabrera).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.