Regional Distribution of Inflationary Pressures in Romania
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute for Economic Forecasting in its journal Journal for Economic Forecasting.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mojon, Benoît & Altissimo, Filippo & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2007.
"Fast micro and slow macro: can aggregation explain the persistence of inflation?,"
Working Paper Series
0729, European Central Bank.
- Filippo Altissimo & Benoît Mojon & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2007. "Fast micro and slow macro: can aggregation explain the persistence of inflation?," Working Paper Series WP-07-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fabio Busetti & Silvia Fabiani & Andrew Harvey, 2006.
"Convergence of Prices and Rates of Inflation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 863-877, December.
- Beck, Günter W. & Hubrich, Kirstin & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006.
"Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the US,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2007/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Beck, Günter W. & Hubrich, Kirstin & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006. "Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the US," Working Paper Series 0681, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Luc Aucremanne & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2006.
"Price setting and inflation persistence: did EMU matter?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 353-387, 04.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Aucremanne, Luc & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2006. "Price setting and inflation persistence: did EMU matter?," Working Paper Series 0597, European Central Bank.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Hans Genberg & Sushil Wadhwani, 2002. "Asset Prices in a Flexible Inflation Targeting Framework," NBER Working Papers 8970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelos Liontakis & Dimitris Kremmydas, 2013. "Food Inflation in EU: Distribution Analysis and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 2013-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.