European Association of Agricultural Economists
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.eaae.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:eaa113
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 58153 Forecasting the consumption effect of taxing foods containing saturated fat
by Hansen, Aslak H.
- 58152 Corporate Social Responsibility in Agribusiness: Empirical Findings from Germany
by Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 58151 The “not-so-modern” consumer – considerations on food prices, food security, new technologies and market distortions
by Tsioumanis, Asterios & Mattas, Konstadinos
- 58150 Producers' and Consumers' Expectations towards Geographical Indications - Empirical Evidence for Hessian Apple Wine
by Teuber, Ramona
- 58149 A Structural Equation Model of the Factors Influencing British Consumers’ Behaviour towards Animal Welfare
by Toma, Luiza & McVittie, Alistair & Hubbard, Carmen & Stott, Alistair W.
- 58148 Impact of the EU Biofuels Directive on the EU food supply chain
by Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Banse, Martin & Woltjer, Geert B. & van Meijl, Hans
- 58147 Concentration Of Agriculture And Competitive Advantages Of East-European Countries
by Zhemoyda, Oleksandr V. & Gerasymenko, Nataliia
- 58146 Albania and Trade Liberalization Using our trade advantages in the Free Trade Agreement with EU
by Tabaku, Irma
- 58143 Successful Producer Owned Marketing Organisations in a Transition Country: Two Case Studies from Hungarian Agribusiness
by Szabo, Gabor G.
- 58139 Trade, Development, and the Political Economy of Public Standards
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandemoortele, Thijs
- 58138 A framework for the design and analysis of incentive systems for food safety control in supply chains
by van Wagenberg, Coen P.A. & Backus, Ge B.C. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J. & Urlings, Bert A.P.
- 58137 Consumers’ Perceptions of Novel Process Technologies: The Case of High Pressure Processed Chilled Ready Meals
by Sorenson, Douglas & Henchion, Maeve M.
- 58136 Corn Price Behavior – Volatility transmission during the boom on futures Markets
by Ledebur, Oliver von & Schmitz, Jochen
- 58134 Catalonian pork value chain’s resilience: ready for environmental challenge?
by Soldevila, Victoria & Viladomiu, Lourdes & Frances, Gemma
- 58133 Quality control of Dutch custard balanced against recall costs
by Velthuis, Annet G.J. & Reij, M.W. & van Wagenberg, Coen P.A.
- 58132 Efficiency of Investor Owned Firms and Cooperatives Revisited
by Soboh, Rafat & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & van Dijk, Gert
- 58131 European and United States farmers’ markets: similarities, differences and potential developments
by Vecchio, Riccardo
- 58130 Risk Management in Milk Production: A Study in Five European Countries
by Schaper, Christian & Lassen, Birthe J. & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 58129 The Development and Implementation of New Technologies in Agri-Food Systems: The Case Study of Modularized Solution for Water Filtering Equipments
by Ucenic, Camelia Ioana I. & Ratiu, Claudiu I.
- 58128 Risk management of unintended GMO contamination in the supply chain of maize and processed maize products
by Ruther, B.
- 58127 The Changes in Romanian Food Supply Chain Due to the Development of Industrial Agri- Production Systems
by Ucenic, Camelia Ioana I. & Ratiu, Claudiu I.
- 58126 Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece
by Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas
- 58125 Olive oils protected by the EU geographical indications: creation and distribution of the value-adding within supply chains
by Roselli, Luigi & Casieri, Arturo & De Gennaro, Bernardo & Medicamento, Umberto
- 58124 Ethnic identity and dietary habits among Hispanic immigrants in Spain
by Romo, Rodrigo & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58123 Quality beef schemes and consumer perception
by Robles, Rita Robles & Vannini, Luigi & Alvarez, Roberto
- 58122 Integrating extensive beef productions into the agro-food chain
by Robles, Rita Robles
- 58121 Combining cluster and value chain approaches to analyze the competitiveness of fresh vegetables producers: case studies in Germany, Italy and Spain
by Riedel, Bettina & Bokelmann, Wolfgang & Canavari, Maurizio
- 58120 Greek meat supply response and price volatility in a rational expectations framework: A multivariate GARCH approach
by Rezitis, Anthony N. & Stavropoulos, Konstantinos S.
- 58119 Culture-specific Consumption Patterns of German and Ukrainian Wine Consumers
by Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Wettstein, Nadine
- 58118 How differentiated is the Scottish Beef? An Analysis of Supermarket Data Panel
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou, Chrysa & Leat, Philip M.K. & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Toma, Luiza & Cacciolatti, Luca
- 58117 Evidence on the Value of EU Quality Certification Schemes. The Case of Dry-cured Ham in Spain
by Resano, H. & Ana, I. Sanjuan & Albisu, Luis Miguel
- 58116 Imperfect Competition in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Industry
by Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel & Varela Irimia, Xose Luis
- 58115 Cooperativeness and its Role in the Polish Food Production System
by Przygodzka, Renata
- 58114 A study of tourist’ attitudes and preferences for local products in Crete and changes induced by the current economic crisis
by Proust, Remi & Angelakis, George & Drakos, Periklis
- 58113 Identifying research priorities for the competitiveness of arable crops
by Pilorge, Etienne & Viaggi, Davide & Cuming, David & Baraniecki, Przemyslaw
- 58112 Challenges for chain based finance in the Romanian dairy chain
by Pieniadz, Agata & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Voicilas, Dan Marius & Goetz, Linde
- 58111 Product Quality in the Food Chain: Do Cooperatives Offer High Quality Products?
by Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 58110 Food marketing cooperatives of Crete: A financial assessment within the EU context
by Pashkova, Nadezhda & Niklis, Dimitrios & Alexakis, Dimitrios & Papandreou, Andreas
- 58109 Barriers to the Export of Greek Wine
by Papalexiou, Christos
- 58108 Characteristics of loyal customers for trade chains in the German food retailing
by Olearius, Gotz & Roosen, Jutta
- 58106 Measuring Volatility in Dairy Commodity Prices
by O'Connor, Declan & Keane, Michael & Barnes, Edel
- 58105 Organic supply chain collaboration: a case study in eight EU Countries
by Naspetti, Simona & Lampkin, Nicolas & Nicolas, P. & Stolze, Matthias & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 58103 Minimum economic scale of an efficient farms in dairy industry
by Nagy, Adrian Szilard & Dekan, Tamas & Lorinczi, Krisztian & Peto, Karoly
- 58102 Imbalances of chain performance: the case of the traditional food sector in the EU
by Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier
- 58100 Nutrient profile labelling: consumers’ perceptions in Germany and Belgium
by Moeser, Anke & Hoefkens, Christine & Van Camp, John & Verbeke, Wim
- 58099 Is Embedding Entailed in Consumer Valuation of Food Safety Characteristics?
by Morkbak, Morten Raun & Christensen, Tove & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte E. & Olsen, Soren Boye
- 58094 Consumer health protection and Information and Communication Technology
by Misso, Rosa
- 58092 Supply Chain of Organic Products in Bulgaria
by Mishev, Plamen Dimitrov & Stoyanova, Zornitsa D.
- 58090 A choice experiment method to assess vegetables producers’ preferences for crop insurance
by Mercade, Lluc & Gil, Jose Maria & Kallas, Zein & Serra, Jordi
- 58089 Traceability and the new CAP
by Maraveyas, Napoleon N. & Doukas, Yannis El.
- 58088 The New Food Safety Standard ISO 22000. Assessment, Comparison and Correlation with HACCP and ISO 9000:2000. The Practical Implementation in Victual Business
by Mamalis, Spyridon & Kafetzopoulos, Dimitrios P. & Aggelopoulos, Stamatis
- 58087 Hungarian consumer behavior analysis in terms of healthy nutrition
by Lorinczi, Krisztian & Bacs, Zoltan & Nagy, Adrian Szilard
- 58086 Drivers of consumer’s adoption of innovative food
by Loizou, Efstratios & Michailidis, Anastasios & Tzimitra-Kalogianni, Irene
- 58085 Testing market efficiency of crude palm oil futures to European participants
by Liu, Xing
- 58084 Distribution Dynamics of Food Price Inflation Rates in EU: An Alternative Conditional Density Estimator Approach
by Liontakis, Angelos E. & Papadas, Christos T.
- 58083 Quantitative description of the fruit industry and fruit supply chains in Poland
by Lemanowicz, M. & Krukowski, A.
- 58082 The contribution of organic sector in the Albanian agriculture
by Leksinaj, Elvira & Cicia, Gianni & Cembalo, Luigi & Del Giudice, Teresa & Meco, Maksim & Nelaj, Taulant
- 58081 The impact of the government policies and incentives to promote the export of agricultural products in Tunisia: case of olive oil
by Larbi, Walid & Chymis, Athanasios G.
- 58080 The impact of dynamic technical inefficiency on investment decision of Spanish olive farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58079 Subsidies and technical efficiency: An application of stochastic frontier and Random-effect Tobit models to LFA Spanish olive farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Kallas, Zein
- 58078 The Competitiveness of the Greek Μeat Ρrocessing Εnterprises
by Konstantinidis, Christos
- 58077 Concentration in food retailing and anti-competitive practices in Turkey
by Koc, A. Ali & Boluk, Gulden & Kovaci, Sureyya
- 58076 Food quality and safety situation in Turkey: governance and barriers to success
by Koc, A. Ali & Asci, Serhat & Alpas, Hami & Giray, Handan & Gay, Stephan Hubertus
- 58075 Does infant industry argument justify diversification policy in Argentinean wine sector?
by Khachatryan, N. & Schuele, H. & Khachatryan, Armen
- 58074 Should Russia comply with EU food safety norms in the wheat sector?
by Khachatryan, N. & Schuele, H. & Khachatryan, Armen & Zeddies, Jurgen
- 58073 Evolution of olive oil import demand structures in nonproducing countries: the cases of Germany and the UK
by Kavallari, Aikaterini & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael
- 58072 The effect of the foreign capital and European subventions on the competitiveness of the Hungarian agribusiness’ enterprises in the last 15 years
by Karolyne Zdenko, Ildiko & Illes B., Csaba & Pataki, Laszlo & Kozma, Timea
- 58037 Vertical price formation in the Finnish food chain
by Karikallio, Hanna & Arovuori, Kyosti & Pyykkonen, Perttu
- 58036 Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish cop sector
by Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose Maria & Serra, Teresa
- 58035 Farmer’s objectives as determinant factors of organic farming adoption
by Kallas, Zein & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58034 An investigation of the supply chain of fisheries products in Greece
by Kaimakoudi, Eleni & Polymeros, Konstantinos & Karelakis, Christos
- 58033 Exploring the organic agriculture practice in Mexico: an opportunity for small-scale farmers to feed themselves
by Juarez Hernandez, Isabel & Hernandez Cervantes, Tania
- 58032 Driving factors for school milk demand in Germany
by Christoph, Inken B. & Gonzalez-Mellado, Aida A. & Peter, Guenter & Petra, Salamon & Weber, Sascha A.
- 58030 Estimating Demand Elasticities of Meat Demand in Slovakia
by Hupkova, Daniela & Bielik, Peter
- 58029 Effects of category management on producer-retailer relationships
by Hovelaque, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges & Hammoudi, Abdelhakim
- 58028 Farmers’ Satisfaction and Intention to Continue as Members of Agricultural Marketing Co-operatives: A Test of the Neoclassical and Transaction Costs Theories
by Hernandez-Espallardo, Miguel & Arcas-Lario, Narciso & Tantius, Peter H.
- 58027 The impact of food scares on price transmission along the food marketing chain
by Hassouneh, Islam & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58026 Bio-energy production in the sugar industry: an integrated modeling approach
by Haque, Imdadul & Rozakis, Stelios & Ganko, Ewa & Kallivroussis, Leonidas
- 58025 Is retailing really unique? Insights into retail internationalization using business theories
by Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pall, Zsombor
- 58024 Investigating consumer knowledge and behaviour in the context of functional foods
by Hall, Clare
- 58022 MaxDiff approaches for PDO “Calanda” peaches (Spain)
by Groot, Etienne & Albisu, Luis Miguel
- 58021 Cooperative vs. Non-Cooperative Spatial Competition for Milk in the Presence of Farm Marketing Cooperatives
by Graubner, Marten & Koller, Ines & Salhofer, Klaus & Balmann, Alfons
- 58020 Vertical Coordination and Grower Organization in the Supermarket Fruit and Vegetables Supply Chain in Croatia
by Goetz, Linde & Njavro, Mario & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata
- 58019 New Challenges For Risk Management In Agri-Food Industry
by Gerasymenko, Nataliia & Zhemoyda, Oleksandr V.
- 58018 Agrifood Certification Schemes in an Intercultural Context: Theoretical Reasoning and Empirical Findings
by Gawron, Jana-Christina & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 58017 Managing supply chains successfully: an empirical testing of success of supply chain networks in the German fish sector
by Gagalyuk, Taras & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Steinbauer, Christina
- 58016 Developing methods for strategic evaluation in agricultural research and production
by Freier, Axel E. & Protil, Roberto Max
- 58015 Consumer Motivations and Cognitive Structures behind Quality Food Purchasing
by Christos, Fotopoulos V. & George, Maglaras Ch. & Anastasios, Pagiaslis P.
- 58014 Consumer preferences for country-of-origin and health claim labelling of extra-virgin olive-oil
by Finardi, Corrado & Giacomini, Corrado & Menozzi, Davide & Mora, Cristina
- 58012 Evaluation of different predicting methods in forecasting Hungarian, Italian and Greek lamb prices
by Fenyves, Veronika & Orban, Ildiko & Dajnoki, Krisztina & Nabradi, Andras
- 58011 Dynamic Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the EU Food, Beverages, and Tobacco Industry: The Effect of R&D
by Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 58010 Body Weight Outcomes and Food Expenditures Among Older Europeans: A simultaneous equation approach
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 58009 Credibility of Collective Brand as a Source of Equity: An Empirical Application for Spanish Wine Market
by Dopico, Domingo Calvo & Blazquez, F. & Tudoran, Alina
- 58008 “Animal Welfare” Practices along the Food Chain: How Does Negative and Positive Information Affect Consumers?
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 58007 Building Individual Brands with Place-of-Origin Information: Implications for the Food Industry
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 58006 Can SMEs Build Global Brands with Place-Of-Origin Information? The Role of Social Networks
by Dentoni, Domenico & Reardon, Thomas
- 58004 Food choice and health across the life course: A qualitative study examining food choice in older Irish adults
by Delaney, Mary & McCarthy, Mary
- 58003 Regional networking as a competitive advantage? Empirical results from German pig production
by Deimel, Mark & Plumeyer, Cord-Herwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Ebbeskotte, Christof
- 58002 Productivity convergence in the European regional agricultures. Determinants of its evolution
by Cuerva Narro, Maria Carmen
- 58001 Risk perceptions, risk attitudes and the formation of consumer acceptance of Genetically Modified (GM) food
by Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, Jose Maria
- 58000 Animals’ Health Control Efficiency in Northwest Portugal: A Two-stage DEA Approach
by Costa, Leonardo & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Silva, Elvira
- 57999 Below Cost Legislation – Did it matter and would it really matter today?
by Collins, Alan Michael
- 57998 Structural and Economic Overview of the Italian Agri-food System: A Focus on Food Prices
by Cisilino, Federica & Marangon, Francesco & Troiano, Stefania
- 57997 The influence of country of origin on German consumer preferences for peaches: a latent class choice model
by Cembalo, Luigi & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa
- 57996 Potato starch quota fixed to Poland – a shadow on the success story of the Polish agriculture integration into the CAP regulations?
by Chotkowski, Jacek & Gazinski, Benon
- 57995 The role of modern retailers to ensure quality in the food sector: the case of organic strawberry consumption in Italy
by Panico, Teresa & Cembalo, Luigi & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa
- 57992 Coordination Mechanisms along the Supply Chain: a Key-Factor for Competitiveness
by Carbone, Anna & Galli, Francesca & Sorrentino, Alessandro
- 57991 The influence of psychographic variables on consumer preferences. The case of ethnic food in Spain
by Camarena, Dena M. & Sanjuan, Ana Isabel
- 57990 The role of Producer Organizations in supply concentration and marketing: a comparison between European Countries in the fruit and vegetables sector
by Camanzi, Luca & Malorgio, Giulio & Garcia Azcarate, T.
- 57989 Thought for Food: The impact of ICT on agribusiness
by Bunte, Frank H.J.
- 57987 Price transmission along the food supply chain in the European Union
by Bukeviciute, Lina & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne & Roty, Guillaume
- 57986 Competing conventions: The Big Branders’ struggle to incorporate new quality conceptions in the Norwegian food market
by Borgen, Svein Ole
- 57985 Some like it healthy: demand for functional products in the Italian yogurt market
by Bonanno, Alessandro
- 57984 Designing market-oriented beta-glucan enriched functional foods through conjoint analysis: evidence of differing consumer preferences
by Bogue, Joe & Troy, Amy-jane
- 57983 Competitive factors of the agro-food e-commerce
by Bodini, Antonella & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 57982 Food chains and value system: the case of potato, fruit, and cheese
by Bertazzoli, Aldo & Fiorini, A. & Ghelfi, Rino & Rivaroli, Sergio & Samoggia, Antonella & Mazzotti, V.
- 57981 Power Struggle in the Food Chain? Lessons from Empirical Studies on Power Influences in Chains and Marketing Channels
by Belaya, Vera & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 57980 The current situation of EU’s food chain
by Bartha, Andrea & Balogh, Viktoria & Nabradi, Andras
- 57979 An exploration of international challenges facing wine sector in Spain
by Bardaji, Isabel & Mili, Samir
- 57978 Marketing management capabilities and price setting: An empirical analysis in the EU traditional food sector
by Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Stranieri, Stefanella & Carraresi, Laura
- 57977 Market power: Modeling issues and identification problems. An investigation of selected Hungarian food chains
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Hockmann, Heinrich & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr
- 57976 Households Food Expenditures Behaviours And Socioeconomic Welfare In Italy: A Microeconometric Analysis
by Bagarani, Massimo & Forleo, Maria Bonaventura & Zampino, Simona
- 57682 Evaluation of consumers' honey purchase habits in Hungary
by Vanyi Arvane, Georgina & Csapo, Zsolt & Karpati, Laszlo
- 57670 The resilient character of PDO/PGI products in dynamic food markets
by Arfini, Filippo & Capelli, Maria Giacinta
- 57667 Investigating a Paradigm of Food System Sustainability:The Case of Fresh Vegetable Production and Distribution in Crete
by Apostolides, Kristy & Kambourakis, Emmanouil
- 57663 An assessment of farmer’s risk exposures and policy impacts on farmer’s risk management strategy
by Anton, Jesus & Kimura, Shingo
- 57661 Consumers' behaviours and attitudes toward healthy food products: The case of organic and functional foods
by Annunziata, Azzurra & Pascale, Paola
- 57659 Perceived risks in cross-border transactions in agri-food chains
by Ameseder, Christoph & Canavari, Maurizio & Cantore, Nicola & Deiters, Jivka & Fritz, Melanie & Haas, Rainer & Matopoulos, Aristides & Meixner, Oliver & Vlachopoulou, Maro
- 57657 Direct Selling: a Marketing Strategy to Shorten Distances between Production and Consumption
by Aguglia, Laura & De Santis, Francesco & Salvioni, Cristina
- 57656 Development of strategic options for Italian wine cooperatives through a new membership integration pattern
by Capitello, Roberta & Agnoli, Lara
- 57652 Farmers’ satisfaction with Agricultural Credit: The case of Greece
by Aggelopoulos, Stamatis & Mamalis, Spyridon & Soutsas, Konstadinos
- 58141 What are ‘true’ loyal consumers in the food sector? Insights from an empirical study
by Wettstein, Nadine & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 57680 Fruit production forecasting by neuro-fuzzy techniques
by Atsalakis, George S. & Atsalakis, Ioanna G.