Rethinking pension reform
AbstractWe have developed a permanent solution to Social Security’s problem of maintaining current benefits levels and stable contribution rates.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Capco Institute in its journal Journal of Financial Transformation.
Volume (Year): 8 (2003)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 120 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10271
Phone: +1 212 284 8600
Web page: http://www.capco.com/
social security; pension contributions; pension management;
Other versions of this item:
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surkov, Alexander, 2009.
"Пенсионная Реформа И Межпоколенческий Альтруизм В Моделях Экономической Динамики
[Pension reform and intergenerational altrui," MPRA Paper 27632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013.
"How best to measure pension adequacy,"
46126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," CASE Papers /172, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Mejra Festić & Jože Mencinger, 2009. "The Perspective of Pension System Reforms in the New Member States," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 291-308.
- Christophe Hachon, 2010. "Éducation et progressivité des systèmes de retraite. Quand les inégalités face à la mort comptent," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 751-769.
- Kobsak Pootrakool & Anak Serichetpong, 2007. "Safeguarding out Nation's Nest Egg: Necessary Reforms to our Social Security System," Working Papers 2007-05, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Springett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.