The Role Of Financial Indicators In The Life Of Italian Football Clubs
Abstract1. Introduction – 2. Brief review of related literature – 3. Research hypothesis – 4. Methodology and description of the sample – 5. Analysis and discussion – 6. Conclusion – References
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centro di diritto e business dello Sport in its journal Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport.
Volume (Year): 7 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (gennaio)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rdes.it/
Financial indicators; financial fair play; italian football;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Molinero, C Mar & Ezzamel, M, 1991. "Multidimensional scaling applied to corporate failure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 259-274.
- Antonio Samagaio & Eduardo Couto & Jorge Caiado, 2009. "Sporting, financial and stock market performance in English football: an empirical analysis of structural relationships," CEMAPRE Working Papers 0906, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Alessandro Baroncelli & Raul Caruso, 2011. "The Organization And Economics Of Italian Serie A: A Brief Overall View," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(2), pages 67-85, September.
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Jack Dowds, 1998. "The ethics of creative accounting," Economics Working Papers 349, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stephen Morrow, 2006. "Impression Management in Football Club Financial Reporting," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 1(2), pages 96-108, May.
- Raul Caruso, 2008. "Il calcio tra mercato, relazioni e coercizione," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 4(1), pages 71-88, Aprile.
- Stefan Kesenne, 2000.
"Revenue Sharing and Competitive Balance in Professional Team Sports,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 1(1), pages 56-65, February.
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, . "Revenue sharing and competitive balance in professional team sports," Working Papers 1999019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sloane, Peter J, 1971. "The Economics of Professional Football: The Football Club as a Utility Maximiser," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 121-46, June.
- Elizabeth Demers & Philip Joos, 2007. "IPO Failure Risk," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 333-371, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.