Optimization models of rail transportation under the financial crisis
AbstractThis paper proposes an analysis of the most used models to optimize the rail transportation. Are presented a series of optimization models of labor efficiency in this sector, but also elements that gives the information on the competitiveness of this mode of transport.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Pitesti in its journal Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences.
Volume (Year): 10 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
railway; railway optimization; optimization models for railway;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vansteenwegen, P. & Van Oudheusden, D., 2007. "Decreasing the passenger waiting time for an intercity rail network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 478-492, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.