Necessity And Reality Between Information Transparency In Performance SMEs To Track
AbstractAlthough organizational performance is one of the most useful outcome variables are used today and its many measures, there is a lack of consensus on ways to measure performance of SMEs. As a business specializes in measurement, evaluation, knowledge management and control of assets, liabilities and equity, and the results obtained, the accounts must provide chronological and systematic recording, processing, publication and preservation of information on financial position, financial performance and cash flows, both for their domestic needs and in dealing with present and potential investors, financial and trade creditors, customers, public institutions and other users. A modern accounting system, but one which is open to investors and accounting can be applied outside the application of IFRS subject of this article.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Petrosani, Romania in its journal Annals of the University of Petrosani - Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.upet.ro/
SME; IFRS; information; transparency; relevance; convergence performance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Pătruţescu & Dalia Simion & Claudiu Şerban & Sabin Armăşelu, 2012. "Advantages Obtained by The Small Companies by Appealing To Managerial and Financial Consultancy in A Competitive Environment on The Tourism Services Market," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 179-192.
- Gheorghe Florin Buşe, 2012. "Aspects of The Manager Activities Within The Future Competitive Environment," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 77-84.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.